Monday, December 21, 2009

Divine Detective

So lately, I admit it, I have lost my mind! No really, it's true...along with my credit card, my cell phone, and other assorted items. In one week my entire world began to crumble as one thing after another began to disappear. I don't believe in ghosts, so I guess I can't attribute it to the paranormal! It all began with my cell phone. Gone. Then I got the flu, so for days I didn't care who sent me a text! After I was well I began to search for it again... I had my husband searching, my daughter, my friend, my assistant, and even in a moment of desperation I asked our dog Bella. No one could find it. Ok, so I teach on prayer ALL the time, so it was time to ask for Divine intervention...God, where IS my cell phone? I kept getting the word "car" in my head. I checked the car even though I had checked it a couple of times already...no phone. A few days later... "God, where IS my CELL PHONE?", again the word "car"...again NO phone! A few days later... Ok, you get the idea.
The weekend came around and my friend Debbie walked in the door asking if I had found my phone. She said she knew where it was. She went out to my car which I emphatically let her know was thoroughly searched MANY times... I let her go, eat your heart out girl and search my car if you want to! A few SECONDS later she marches back in and says, "Here!" and yes, she hands me the phone!
Of course I wanted to know where she found it and how she knew! Under the seat, where I already looked, and God showed her!
So glad God cares about every detail of my life...even my cell phone! Have you lost anything? I bet Debbie would be willing to rent out her Divine Detective Services!

No comments:

Post a Comment